Hickory Creek Elementary School Vision
The vision of Hickory Creek Elementary School is to motivate our students to strive for academic excellence in a safe and accepting environment and to provide the skills that will enable our students to become productive members of society.
Hickory Creek Elementary Beliefs
- We believe all students are capable of learning, achieving, and succeeding to their fullest potential.
- We believe a healthy, safe, stimulating environment is essential.
- We believe students learn in different ways and differentiated instructional practices should be used to reach the highest learning potential in each student.
- We believe teachers, parents and the community share the responsibility of educating students.
- We believe regular attendance is fundamental to learning.
- We believe every person deserves to be treated with respect.
- We believe cultural diversity awareness increases each student's ability to interact respectfully within the community.
- We believe in the community's common goal "To expect 100% graduation in Warren County".